Vision & Mission
At Chettinad Lincoln International School, we kindle the flame of each child's intellectual curiosity, creating a vibrant, outward-looking community of caring young learners who are agents of change for a better world.
Our mission is to provide a holistic education that builds social, emotional, academic and physical success through a challenging and progressive learner-centered program, nurturing each unique learner to become a skilled communicator, collaborator, inquirer, contributor and flexible thinker in a changing world.
A Chettinad Lincoln education...
- provides a wide range of experiences and programs that actively engage students and promote their growth intellectually, aesthetically and socially while developing a depth of character that exhibits empathy, a sense of service, moral courage and humility.
- sparks a passion in every student for learning and to become intensely immersed in their own education as its own reward. This is accomplished by the provision of student-centered learning experiences that are real and relevant to the student and under the guidance of caring, nurturing teachers who recognize each child as a unique individual.
- instills global citizenship by celebrating the culture and traditions of India and other countries around the world. By experiencing the world through the eyes of others, and recognizing our similarities and differences, students become more grounded in their own cultures, values and traditions while gaining a broader understanding of and appreciation for human diversity.
- recognizes the unique learning needs of each student and provides an appropriately rigorous program for all. Differentiated learning establishes expectations that challenge all students to grow beyond their boundaries under the tutelage and guidance of a faculty that deeply understands the unique educational needs and capabilities of every child.
- uses technology appropriately as a natural extension to enhance learning opportunities. Students are exposed to and engaged in the use of technology on a regular basis as a means to expand their classroom experience and provide them new opportunities for self-expression and discovery.
"The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of the government in the next." - Abraham Lincoln