Applying to Chettinad Lincoln
- Contact the school's Admissions Office to request information and to arrange a personal school visit. Families may also schedule tours at their own convenience by going to https://chettinadib.openapply.com/
- After the initial interview, submit a completed application form and pay the $160 USD application fee. Note: Submitting the completed application form and/or application fee does NOT secure a student’s acceptance into Chettinad Lincoln. Acceptance is subject to seat availability and the candidate meeting the admission requirements.
- Submit the other required admissions documents listed below.
- The Admissions Director will schedule a date when the child can spend time in Chettinad Lincoln classes and undergo admissions assessment.
- The Admissions Committee will meet with the Admissions Director and determine if the student is to be granted admission. When there is any concern about the suitability of an applicant, the potential of the applicant shall be determined in light of the following:
- Scope of educational and/or prior school experience;
- Evidence of emotional stability or maturity during the child's visit;
- Parent interview;
- Former teacher and/or administrator comments, where appropriate
- The Admissions Director will notify the parents regarding admission within one week after a child's visit to the school.
- To complete the admissions process, parents will submit additional documents, the non-refundable registration fee, and one-time Capital Improvement fee required within 30 days, or before the student is allowed to attend.
Documents Required for Consideration of Admission
- Completed admissions application form
- $160 USD non-refundable application fee
- Copy of child’s birth certificate (if issued)
- Copy of child’s passport/ID
- Copy of mother’s passport/ID
- Copy of father’s passport/ID
- Copy of academic and behavioral reports from the previous school years for students who have previously attended other schools
- Copies of visas for parents or guardians for non-Indian nationals
Documents Required Prior to Attendance for Accepted Students
- Four (4) passport-size photographs of student (taken within the last 6 months)
- Four (4) passport-size photographs of each parent or guardian (taken within the last 6 months)
- Medical Treatment/Travel Permission form
- Emergency Contact Information form
- Completed Immunization Record and/or copy of health records
- Confidential School Report sent directly to Chettinad Lincoln by previous school, if appropriate
- Non-refundable registration fee of $1,600 USD to hold the space, once a place is offered and accepted
- One-time Capital Improvement fee of $4,000 USD
- Tuition Authorization form
- Enrollment Contract
- Balance of tuition due within 30 days
- Visit to the School Nurse
If you have any questions you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org